delilah

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Baby Austin is 4 months!!

Well I guess this will be my first official post, kinda sad... but oh well, better late than never. Austin and Bryce both went in for their check-ups today. Bryce had his 3 year as yesterday was his birthday,he is doing great he is 29 lbs and 36 3/4 inches. He is growing up so fast, I can't believe it!  Austin had his 4 month check up, and his nickname "Chunky Monkey" is holding true. He is 18 lbs 4oz and 26 1/2 inches long. He is not too incredibly far off from his brother considering the age difference. He is a very happy baby, content to be held by most anyone. Addison loves her little brother and wants to hold him all day long. As soon as he makes a peep she is usually the first one there trying to make him happy. I love how much she loves him. Braelyn likes to change his diapers, but is slowly learning that she would rather change a wet diaper than a dirty one.

Fun facts this month

Bryce turned 3 years old, oh how time flies. I can't believe that my little boy is getting so big. He is becoming rather opinionated and loves to annoy his sisters. He loves to tackle and is all boy. I love it!!!

We spent 2 1/2 weeks in Illinois visiting Gma and Papa and Grandma Judy and Grandpa John; the kids traveled wonderfully! I could not have asked them to be any better. They slept most of the way to Illinois and on the way home they were amazing. Especially considering we came upon a car accident and were stopped on I-80 for over 2 hours. It was a great trip and we made some wonderful memories.

Austin now laughs all the time and it takes nothing at all to make him smile. Oh how I love those toothless smiles. I would not trade those for anything.

Braelyn and Addison went to a UW cheerleading camp and loved it. They signed up to do UW's cheerleading clinic for the year. They are pretty excited about it.

Austin usually sleeps until about 10 in the morning and is only waking up once at night usually between 12 and 2. He still likes to be swaddled but usually doesn't sleep with it, it is more just to go to sleep. He loves his bum to be patted when falling to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment